اهلا وسهلا بك عزيزى الزائر فى منتديا وسط البلد .حسين عبد الحميد
انت غير مشترك فى المنتدى
لاشترك اضغط كلمة سجل
وسط البلد ... حسين عبد الحميد
اهلا وسهلا بك عزيزى الزائر فى منتديا وسط البلد .حسين عبد الحميد
انت غير مشترك فى المنتدى
لاشترك اضغط كلمة سجل
وسط البلد ... حسين عبد الحميد
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

welcome to منتدى وسط البلد

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
اهلا بكم فى منتديات وسط البلد ادراة .. حسين عبد الحميد الاسيوطى
عزيزى الزائر تمتع معنا باحلى الاغانى الموسيقية مع راديو روتانا ودردش معنا فى اكبر تجمع عربى مع دردشة القهوة نحن دائما الافضـــــل ونريد مساهمتك معنا تحيات G.Manager.. حسين عبد الحميد
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
المواضيع الأخيرة
» ارخص ايجار ليموزين مصر التقل السياحى بكافه انواعه وكمالياته
Learn the art of understatement I_icon_minitimeالإثنين ديسمبر 29, 2014 12:35 pm من طرف امانى زين تورز

» عمره المولد النبوى الشريف 2015/1436 من زين تورز
Learn the art of understatement I_icon_minitimeالإثنين ديسمبر 29, 2014 12:25 pm من طرف امانى زين تورز

» افضل العروض السياحيه لرأس السنه باقل الاسعارواروع الاماكن
Learn the art of understatement I_icon_minitimeالإثنين ديسمبر 29, 2014 12:22 pm من طرف امانى زين تورز

» الفيلم الذى افزع الكثير Imago Mortis2009 مترجم للكبار فقط ليس لذو القلوب الضعيفه
Learn the art of understatement I_icon_minitimeالخميس سبتمبر 06, 2012 7:22 pm من طرف عباس المقداد

» هـل فعـلا نـحن جيــل فأشــــــــــل
Learn the art of understatement I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء سبتمبر 04, 2012 6:26 pm من طرف عبدالله

» لسرقة الايميل بدون ارسال اي شئ بدون برامج
Learn the art of understatement I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء يوليو 03, 2012 12:44 am من طرف عشقته بصمت

» Wink لعبة القطار الرائعه جدآ Rail Simulator النسخه كامله بالكيجن والكراك الحصري على اكثر من سيرفر فقط على ارض الاختلاف والتميز ماي ايجي
Learn the art of understatement I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء يوليو 27, 2011 2:23 am من طرف رضاابورمضان

» كتابي لاحتراف اختراق الايميلات
Learn the art of understatement I_icon_minitimeالإثنين مارس 14, 2011 11:01 am من طرف slavigne

» بدون برنامج بدون تبليغ اخترق اي ايميل في بالك
Learn the art of understatement I_icon_minitimeالإثنين مارس 14, 2011 10:58 am من طرف slavigne

ازرار التصفُّح
 البوابة
 الصفحة الرئيسية
 قائمة الاعضاء
 البيانات الشخصية
 س .و .ج
 بحـث
منتدى
التبادل الاعلاني
احداث منتدى مجاني
محرك بحث جوجول وسط البلد
منتديات وسط البلد
يهدف الى الترقى ومساعدة الاعضاء والزوار على الاطلال فى كل ما هوا جديد
تصويت
هـل فعـلا نـحن جيــل فأشــــــــــل
نحن الافضل ام جيلنا السابق
Learn the art of understatement I_vote_rcap40%Learn the art of understatement I_vote_lcap
 40% [ 2 ]
هل نحن حقا جيل فاشل ولا يمكننا الحصول على ما نريد
Learn the art of understatement I_vote_rcap20%Learn the art of understatement I_vote_lcap
 20% [ 1 ]
نحن حقا جيل فاشل والسبب انهم لايريدون فهمنا
Learn the art of understatement I_vote_rcap40%Learn the art of understatement I_vote_lcap
 40% [ 2 ]
مجموع عدد الأصوات : 5
تسجيل صفحاتك المفضلة في مواقع خارجية
تسجيل صفحاتك المفضلة في مواقع خارجية reddit      

قم بحفض و مشاطرة الرابط WEST albald على موقع حفض الصفحات

قم بحفض و مشاطرة الرابط وسط البلد ... حسين عبد الحميد على موقع حفض الصفحات
مايو 2024
الإثنينالثلاثاءالأربعاءالخميسالجمعةالسبتالأحد
اليوميةاليومية

Learn the art of understatement

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
G.Manager
Admin master
Admin master
G.Manager

Learn the art of understatement A3xq7

Learn the art of understatement 133869749
عدد المساهمات : 547
تاريخ التسجيل : 01/06/2010
العمر : 33
الموقع : https://west.mam9.com

Learn the art of understatement Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Learn the art of understatement   Learn the art of understatement I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء يونيو 22, 2010 3:51 pm

Learn how forget the past pain, do not accept the machine to be sorrow and condemnation, I personally was very sensitive, it may hurt two days of the accident Ahrjtni in front of people, and I was very critical as well as all large and small, which knocked many of the negative emotions that underestimated eliminates feelings negative toward the past, we the only one with memories of acute and critical and painful, but they are manufactured heroes, remember that those who enjoy the prosperity, and brought up in palaces, and eat what they desire, and wear what they want, having fun and demobilized, they are not meaning to their lives , so the leaders who Ncwa between trials and among the people who lead the generations, and make men, and investigating hopes, and do the assignee, Japan, Germany and other countries fought a global battles and crashed and then led, because their leaders were those who tasted the adversity, and they wanted to make life and achieve victory , this is like us in the Caliphs and Imams innovators, but the reason why the generation of a unique companions.

Know that the moral is to live, never now, closing the door of the condemnation and wretchedness, we live today and not yesterday, what is over your over all human, but in different colors, I have lived Napoleon at the top of the wealth and power and fame, but he said in St. Helena: (I did not know six happy days in my life), while crossed the Helen Keller deaf and blind muted: (I find life very beautiful), learn how to live a happy heart of your past experiences to be formulated as Sagtk gold and the heart of the province of your present challenge, and the heart of your future and hope for brighter light shining.
We go through tens or even hundreds of incidents and things every day, if we have taken a position on each incident will kill us concern, and eroded nervously, pulling a Jew to the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said: (O Muhammad! I owe, I see you overlooking O Bani Hashim), first : offended a man fraught with Bmahbih and Fadia, and secondly: Over his hand on him, and thirdly: called him his name an abstract and not their former company, and IV: challenged, but in all its people, what has the Prophet (r) on the Zan smiled and ordered his religion to pay him, the story known as Aslam Jewish then, and wanted to test the status of the dream mentioned in the Bible, remember that the criticism comes as the critic, it is recognition of your status and Bakdrick, say to yourself: this for Ohmiti.

People are not all attuned, and educated, polite, thing Among them as well, and we accept in our society, Ask yourself: Are you better than the Prophet (r)? Come see yourself and you get angry if they wore a remembrance or by mistake, but perhaps this Sunday, your husband or your friend, or maybe your father or mother.
And you can not tolerate it!

Speculated on why the Holy Quran without incident fracas that took place in the house of the Messenger of Allah (r) between him and his wives.
I discovered that breeding for us to know that the Prophet (PBUH) was exposed at times of such attitudes, but be patient and forgive, it is the first door that we do so
If it was an accident, especially if they do not deserve one or if Igmzk Eshetmk, or accuse you of flip or something like that reminded, do not receive him not to, do not Taara important, in many cases a person wants to attract bad attention Besiaha, do not respond to his request.

Learn how to go beyond minor things, you are more than that, tell me by my good friend Mr. Jassim Al-Mutawa, the judge in family court that causes most cases of divorce are very paltry.
There are many ways in the science of Neuro Linguistic Programming to forget or downplay the past, but I am against the issue of forgetting the past, yet Thoenh.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://west.mam9.com

Learn the art of understatement
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
»  Learn English

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
وسط البلد ... حسين عبد الحميد :: منتــــدى وســـط البـــلد :: English Stuff-
انتقل الى: